Thursday, August 5, 2010

Cooler Than You

Play the music video while reading, you don't need to watch the movie, just listen to the lyrics :)


At the wedding this weekend I heard this song during the grand march into the dance. I loved it! Apparently I was one of the only ones who had never heard it. Sorry, I'm not in the car that often any more! Part of the lyric says "you've got your designer shades to hide your face..." so the bridal party all had these big glass on! Sally is in love with the glasses, but of course, for this picture she didn't want to wear them, so we borrowed from Misses Potato Head!
This is what happens to Misses Potato Head when Uncle Joe Joe comes over...


2 comments:

  1. That song has been stuck in my head since 8:15 AM when I read this post. Thanks a lot! ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Only it has been stuck in my head since Saturday!

    ReplyDelete