Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Yes I doooooooooo

We had a fun day yesterday of meeting Kari and Haddie at the Library for storytime. It is fun to be able to devote certain things to Libby, as she's often sitting on the side cheering for Sally.  Thanks Ladies, for coming to play!

In the afternoon we ran to our two local Dollar Stores to pick up a few things for Disney, like ponchos, just in case, and colorful sharpies for character autographs!

We're enjoying a "don't have to go anywhere, stay in your jammies" kind of a Tuesday.  We're pulling out the suitcases and starting to set things aside.  It's nice to be able to pack for a different season so we don't have to wait to pack things until the last minute.

I tried to record a few of our favorite Libby Lines.  She didn't preform them as well as I'd like, but I'm sure I'll be able to make the connection and remember some day when I'm looking back.

"Yes, I dooooooo."  and "All done, thank you!" are a few of our favorites.

 
Yesterday at school Sally drew a picture of she and Libby dancing :)
 
 
Have a terrific Tuesday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment