Monday, November 11, 2013

A little bit of this and a little bit of that

Wow, I didn't realize I hadn't posted since Wednesday.  I guess the time I usually spend blogging, I've been researching for Disney World!  15 more days!!

These arrived in the mail the other day


They are Magic Bands, they electronically link all of your reservations, including pre-selected Fast Passes!! We get to test these out for Free!!

This past weekend was Deer Hunting Weekend.  Daddy took Sally along to be dropped off with Nana.  Sally spent the weekend with Nana and Cannon.  Thank you thank you!




Libby and I got to hang out with Meghan and William!!

Anxiously awaiting their arrival

Bath time!

Daddy's sunrise from the deer stand



Shopping fun!  Thank you so much Meghan and William for coming to play, we had so much fun!! Thank you Liz and Joe for stopping by on Saturday to visit too!



Daddy didn't get a deer on Saturday, but the Gophers got another W!!!!


My little helper got me the coupons as we were waiting for Emily to come to church with us.  Thank you Emily for coming along so I could still be an EM!! Libby enjoyed hanging out with you and talks of it often!





Daddy got a deer on Sunday!!!

Very proud of him!

I'd say she had a fun weekend


Reunited...they missed each other and you could tell, it was so sweet



We met up with Kari and Haddie today at the mall, while Sally was at school.  Was a lot of fun to walk and talk!!




**It is with a heavy heart that I ask for your prayers for Reid's cousin Maria and her husband Justin. Their new daughter, Faith Rose was welcomed into Heaven Friday morning.  Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

Tomorrow is a fun day for a person who loves numbers... 11-12-13 ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment