Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Compliments

I brought my sidekicks with me yesterday to go vote.  We were happy to see that Gregg Lindberg won the City Council spot for ward 3.  We've had a sign in our yard for him for 5 months :) Congrats to him!



A HUGE thank you to our neighbor Delores who has helped us out 3 times this week.  I had a dentist appointment Monday morning, a market research study yesterday afternoon and then Sally's conferences late this morning.  Thank you Delores, you are much appreciated.  Everyone should have a neighbor like you!

We are so incredibly proud of our girl and the high remarks from Sally's teacher.  She had an outstanding conference! Mommy and Daddy were very very proud!


One of my favorite things that her teacher mentioned is how well Sally gives compliments to people, and not just to adults, but to her peers as well, both boys and girls.  Such a sweet sweet girl she really is.  I know I've said it before, but it just makes my heart swell that Sally's awesomeness shines through on it's own for others to witness, even when her mama isn't there to point it out! Way to go Sally, keep up the great work, you are something special!!

**Happy 2nd Birthday to Reice today!! We can't wait to see you in 20 days for DISNEY WORLD!! We hope you have a fantastic day with lots of cake!! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment