Monday, April 22, 2013

Winter Doldrums

Everyone is talking {complaining} about it, I know, but really what else is there to talk about? It'll probably be one for the history books.  Our Weather, of course.

Friday, I had the absolute laziest day possible.  I did shower, but that was about it.

Even Libby lounged around with me

This is what stir crazy looks like

Dress up always spices the day up
 Hunger Games, hello? How come you haven't told me how good these books are?  I finally started it, and whelp, finished the first book.  I decided Friday night we would watch the movie and indulge in our favorite dessert.  First time back at Cold Stone since Lent!
Stay at home Date Night...sometimes the best dates

**Happy Happy Birthday Nana Banana we love you a whole lot!! xxo**

No comments:

Post a Comment