Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter 2013

Here's a whole load of pictures because I'm not very good at being choosy.

Libby and I had fun at my mom and George's, but not as much fun as we could have had.  In true holiday form, both girls came down with colds as soon as we arrived in Alexandria.  Libby was not her fun loving bubbly self :(  We did get to see bits and pieces of it here and there, and as each day came she was much better.

Thinking she's so pretty with her "necklace"

Quacking at the Ducks

Cheeeeeeese


Waiting to Skype with Daddy...it sure was quiet for him at home for 2 days without his girls

Walking with Cousin Cannon
 Alright there are a whole lot of these next pictures, but with Libby walking she's at a whole 'nother level of cuteness, and that basket?!




Do you see me? Walking by myself?!

slow and steady wins the race


Ya got any eggs in here?

Checking Daddy to see if she can open it



red light green light

Bean Bag Toss

Balancing the egg on the spoon walk/run


Musical Chairs


Sharing her snack with Reice

Story time with Auntie Jackie
Cheeeeeese

Best of Cousins

Craigmile Cousins

Think Libby's teething?


The Craigmile Crew, all fancied up for Easter Mass

Our Bunnies



She did it!

Mmmmm sweets again....I'm currently eating a cone Reid brought home for me after class
Nana always does a great job of taking pictures, so I turned it in to a quick little video! And Yes, Nana took pictures during Mass...apparently Nana's can do whatever they would like ;)


Easter 2013 from Jackie Craigmile on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment