Monday, April 15, 2013

Field Trip Friday!

Back when Libby still had a morning nap I would think of fun places we would be able to go and things we would be able to do, once she dropped the nap.

I should have made a list.

I finally remembered I wanted to check out the Wild Rumpus Book Store.  It has been recommended to us many times and I always forget about it.  Well, forget about it no more.  This place is so cool!!  Live animals just roaming the book store. Hundreds and thousands of books and pretty convenient to get to.  We will be back for sure...especially so Daddy can check it out!



Well Hello there little Chicken!

Sally couldn't get over the fact that there was a chicken roaming around.  I guess I couldn't really either

Where the mice live


Hi Birdies! Don't worry the stuff on the floor is the wet snow from people's boots

I think my favorite "extra" was the little door inside of the main door. So cute...Sally too!

Cheeseballer

She would giggle and giggle every time the chicken would start to walk

I spy a kitty

Chinchilla...Sally thinks it is a Bunny

On our way home we had to stop and pick up a book on Hold for us

"I love stickers, I just love them!"

Coming in for the kiss

I crushed that nap, mom!

Sally the photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment