Friday, April 19, 2013

Libby says I Love You

One day when it felt like Spring...


We were prepared!
What a difference a week of walking practice makes when we go outside! Maybe mommy won't be AS busy as she thought

A Big thing happened.  She fell off her bike.  Took a turn too sharp.  She got back on and rode home.  Phew, got that over with so now she won't be afraid of it happening again.  She realized it wasn't so bad and she survived! Brave girl!
 
Grady (Gman) turned 2, we celebrated at Delores' house!
 Soooooooooo I'm getting old.  The middle child, Kate, of the family I used to nanny for is old enough to now watch our girls. It's always good to have a handful of babysitters in case one is busy.  Thank you Kate for coming to play.  The girls loved you (me too!). Happy Happy Birthday tomorrow!!
 
 
I couldn't resist.  Sally insisted on pulling these pants up as high as she could, as well as tuck in her shirt so she could see the teeny tiny bow on her pants.  The pictures don't really do justice.
 

Libby made her way over to join in on story time

She also met some new friends!  Big Sisters who have class after Sally's.  I love little girls and their love for kids and taking care of babies!
Libby is talking and repeating so much lately.  Here's her latest...{gotta love Sally's getup in the  background}

 
Happy Friday Friends!  Here's to hoping Spring will come, I mean it has to, right? Right?
 
My girlfriend called me the other day.  "This weather is screwing up our kids. My daughter just asked me how many more days until Santa comes?!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment