Friday, August 17, 2012

Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.

The second half of our week, in pictures

Thank you pinterest! This kept Sally busy for almost an hour! Each page had something for her to do with her PlayDoh, like make a face or add candles to the birthday cake.

Team work!

She had her station in the shade

While I had mine in the sun.  Libby was napping :)

Libby and Sally had opposite nap schedules one day which allowed me extra one on one time with the Littlest Lady. She loves her some books!

Loves bath time!

Sally heard me tell Reid that I needed to put Libby to bed quickly so I could head to church {Wednesday was a Holy Day...I got to go solo as Reid went Downtown in the morning. A real treat!!}. "Hey Mom, I'll put Libby to bed tonight!"

Celebrating Creative Kid Stuff's Birthday.  Sally is helping Libby clap to the music!

She opted for a pink flower this time

Singing

Dance Party

Thank you for the Nummy Num tomatoes Christensen Family!

Family Hug, Reid and/or Sally initiates these a lot

New Box of crayons...I couldn't resist

Two kids later and it still fits...kind of.  I could zip it 3/4ths of the way

Sally got to join in on the tradition of Champagne and watching our wedding video...pretty sure she'll ask to watch it every night.  Also pretty sure she's going to ask me every day if she can wear my dress!

Love, my Groom
Happy Happy Weekend, make it a grrrrrrrrrreat one!

No comments:

Post a Comment