Thursday, August 9, 2012

Daddy works Downtown

My least favorite part of my day is after afternoon naps.  There isn't enough time to really go out and about because we have to be back to get dinner ready, the girls aren't usually at their best and the long anticipation of Daddy coming home.

Yesterday Daddy had to get an oil change so we got to bring him to work. 

"Is that where you work Daddy?"  {I was driving, Reid took the picture ;-)}
I also told him we'd pick him up since we could park for free with his pass and it would get us out of the house during the dreaded time.  Of course when we actually have something to do, Libby wakes up extra early and Sally sleeps extra long.  How do they know??

"Sally's going to sleep a long time? Perfect, I'll wake up so you can play with me! I don't want you to get lonely during nap time..."

"Lemme see that thing"

"Pretty please?"

Making a wish, for a fish...I guess??


"I like it down here Mom, so much to look at!"

Daddy's girls, waiting for his arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment