Thursday, August 23, 2012

Family Pictures!

We had family pictures taken on Sunday down by the Stone Arch Bridge.  Ummmm, I'm in love with the final result! We.Are.Blessed!!

If you know me, I'm all about fairness so I just want to say that I don't favor Libby over Sally {there are more pictures of Libby in the video than Sally}.  I was just more picky with Sally's photos since she knows how to fake smile :)  We had 359 photos to choose from, here is what I was able to narrow it down too so far!

Enjoy!


Family Photos August 2012 from Jackie Craigmile on Vimeo.

We're off to Ely, MN with the Christensen Family, CANNOT WAIT!!

See you Monday!

Tootaloo!

2 comments:

  1. Jackie, did Liana take those?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure I know who Liana is :) Our photographer was Nicole Lacoste.

      Delete