Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Little of this and a little of that

We had a great weekend with a little of this and a little of that.

Slowly but surely she inches her way around

My little monkey! She had a monkey outfit on too, thank you Marc and Regan!

Date night with Mary!

It's way more fun to go to the park with Daddy!

Queen of the world!

Weeeeee

Cheese

Itty Bitty Love, thanks Meggers!

My morning, Loves!

HEAVEN!! I could get used to someone doing my hair! Fun times at the Blast Blow Out Bar, I had a groupon and it was heavenly! I will be back!

Birthday Treats for Kyle's birthday, thank you Laura for sharing!

"I've got my eye on you!"

Happy Birthday Mr. Kyle!

Rock climber showing her muscles

She's got mad frisbee skills

Great form :)
Prayers for Daddy, as he tackles his Final Test tonight for his Summer Grad Class.  He has been working very hard and putting in long hours to study and prepare for it!  You'll do great, and when you do, we'll cheer really loud for you {as Sally says!}  Can't wait to have my husband back!  Congrats on one year of grad school completed, we're very proud of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment