Monday, March 19, 2012

Big Park, Great Friends

We headed the direction of the big park, Saturday afternoon. 


Libby cooed and giggled as she loved being outdoors all weekend.  Sally was sweaty and pink in the face, as she loved running outside all weekend.

Lucky {or maybe unlucky, depending on how you look at it :)} for the Gearman's, the big park is by their house.  They invited us over for a BBQ. 

I have to keep reminding myself that it is only the middle of March. This weather is so weird, but I'm not complaining.

Back to the Gearman's.

It is so fun having such great friends so close {6 blocks away}.  We had to leave around 7 to get the girls to bed.  Around 9pm Laura text to ask if we were up for a night cap, so they just walked on over.  How fun!

Last week when Reid was traveling, I had the opportunity to participate in a Research Study.  I called up the Gearmans to see if they were up for watching the girls for me.   They were more than excited.  It was the first time Miss Libby had someone watch her other than a family member.  I text when I was on my way home to see how everything was going and this was the response I got.


They go above and beyond my expectations for babysitters :)

When I walked in the door, Sally took one look at me and started crying.  She was mad that I was home.  That's a first! Clearly Kyle and Laura are very loved here at the Craigmile house.  If Libby could talk, I'm sure she would agree!



Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment