Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Catching some Zzz's

Is there anything more precious and innocent than a sleeping baby?

Poor second born.  She was playing with Mama, but then her naughty big sister got out of her bed during nap so Mommy had to go put her back to bed and Libbers just got flopped on the couch.  Clearly, she didn't mind.

The snugglier the blanket, the better.  The closer to her face, the better {yeah, we break all the rules}.  There is one blanket in particular, if it touches her face her eyes go all over the place as she fights to keep them open.  No matter if she's tired or not.

I caught the end of a sleeping smile!

A wise person once told me to record your baby sleeping as you'll soon forget how little they looked in their crib.  We did it with Sally and I will often go back and view that video.  So glad we did!

Again, I'm well aware that we're breaking all the rules, no blankets, back to sleep, blah blah blah :)

1 comment:

  1. So sweet. Oh I so wished I would have videotaped my girls! I have pictures of them both sleeping which are sweet, but this video is oh so special!

    ReplyDelete