Friday, December 9, 2011

One-liners

Sally's been quite the character as of late.  She comes up with the craziest sayings.  She especially loves to change words to make them her own...it is a different language between she and Reid. 
"Just a minute Mommy, I have to text Grandma real quick"
Last night we were having sloppy joes for dinner.  Sally wanted to make sure she got her little piece of chocolate from her Advent Calendar so she said:

"Mommy, if I eat all of Grandpa, then I get my chocolate!"

Confused Mommy: "Sweetheart, what are you eating for dinner?"
Certain Sally: "Grandpa Joe!"

...sloppy joe, grandpa Joe {my dad}, same difference


"I'll be there in a minute, I'm looking up coupons for Daddy"
I've definitely been enjoying these last few days just me and my girl.  Pretty soon her world {and mine} is about to get rocked by a new baby.  I think I did a pretty good job planning ahead and preparing with household tasks and all that goes along with preparing for Christmas, so Sally and I have been enjoying lazy pajama days these past few days.  Yesterday we did a whole lot of arts and crafts.  Here's a sampling...
HoHoHo

Hand print Christmas Tree

Hard to tell, but the tree is made up of Sally's footprints.  Didn't turn out the greatest, but Sally loved dipping her feet in paint!
You've got to love pinterest for their great ideas!!  Check it out, if you haven't already!

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment