Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Fall Fun

We've had a pretty fun October!  Nana & Grandpa were scheduled to come down one weekend to watch the girls, while Reid, Mason and I headed up to St. Cloud for my cousin's wedding.  They were able to come a day early so that I would be able to chaperone Libby's 1st field trip.  Thank you Nana & Grandpa!!

She was so excited! We had a great morning at Minnetonka Orchards!



 Libby and her friend, Lillian
 Our Big Kindergartner!
 Getting ready to head out on the Hayride
 Fun to be with her!
 The next morning we headed up to St. Cloud.  Thank you Schoenbergs for letting us stay and for watching Mason!
 Cousins and Sibs and in-laws
 I had to head to the car to pump quickly.  I made sure Reid parked in a back corner under a tree.  Of course as I just get started someone comes out two cars down and then George and Joey come out to pee, and of all places pick right in from of Reid's car to do it and then started having a conversation with said Guy two cars down...never a dull moment
 Checking out the personalized snapchat filter.  Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Phenow!
 Sally playing on Nana's phone
 This picture doesn't do it justice, but it was a beautiful moon that night!
 Daddy snapping some fall foliage

 She loves to practice dribbling
 We had a fun little 40th Birthday celebration for Caroline (Reid and I were sad to miss her 40th surprise birthday )
Emma loves birthdays like her Mama, she insisted we bring out the Birthday Hats and a blue balloon for Caroline at the bus stop!
 October Birthday Buddies!
 I need to search for the pics, but I have a similiar picture of each of the girls at this age with a hood up, so I wanted to make sure I got one of Mr. Mason too.  Mr. Brown-eyed handsome hunk


 One day I felt like I conquered the world.  After Mason's morning nap we went to Costco.  They went down for "early" afternoon naps and when they woke up it allowed us enough time to go to Target before the Bigs got home from school.  Emma was THE BEST she's ever been at Target. I might have to start this more often!
 They wouldn't smile at the same time...
 Libby has conquered the monkey bars for quite some time, but she recently conquered the Fire pole and she's pretty proud!

[VIDEO]

I got a text and it interrupted my video so here's the monkey bars [VIDEO]

So proud!
 Enjoying our beautiful "enchanted forest"


 Stopping to say Hello to Calvin, our neighbor's bunny
 Joey sent this picture of my dad after one of his recent hunting trips.  Still miss him everyday, even though it's been 23 years
 Oh Emma, testing how far she can push her Mama, she's learning it's not very far.  She refused to go in and put socks and sweatshirt on, so she had to get a timeout in the car, because I needed to be outside to wait for her sisters...oh to be 3...
 Libby can't get enough of her Brother, they have a special bond!
 We went to pick out our pumpkins, Reid found his winner!

 Mason's 1st Halloween!
 My Littles
 I was excited about Mason's shoes I found for our recent family photos! We had fun at the Sandquist Fall Fun night!
 Emma the baby hog, hanging with the newest member of our Tuesday morning small group! Sweet Baby girl, Tatum!
 Celebrating the Feast of Saint Faustina with a little Divine Mercy for kids
 Happy Praying
 Emma loves to make boats! We have fun days around here.  So thankful to be home!
 Fireplace weather, my Favorite!
 Love love love this time of year!

"Autumn, the year's last smile"

No comments:

Post a Comment