Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Fall Football in MN

Our September weather was glorious! Even some days hotter than our hottest August days!

Loving time spent at the park
Matchy Match
 Still finding and rehiding rocks!
 Her peppers turned orange and were delicious!
 Can't remember if I ever posted that we had the Martinson Family over for dinner one night, we need to do this more often!

Miss Emma the baby hog and Miss Mia!
 They put on the cutest little princess/Fairy show to end the night
 "Can we got to the park and swing really high?!"
 Searching for pretty Fall leaves
 I think this was one of the 90 and very HUMID September afternoons
 Big Girl!
 You rock!
 No wonder they love playing with Daddy at the park...
 Daddy had a work trip to Cali, so I was texting him pictures of the kiddos, the middles coloring nicely, Mason was already in bed
 Purposely squishing herself in to find a quiet spot to work on homework
 4 kiddos in bed, time for dinner clean up and making school lunches
 Real life video...wait for the end...

Libby's library book, I feel like I had the same book as a kid.  Right, mom?
 aaaaaand Daddy's pictures he text from his work trips...
 Prepping for the Big Football game, thank you Kari for your help on my shirt!
 Daddy's dinner view was not the same as my dinner view
 3rd Grade Curriculum night, love Sally's gems...

 Only Sally would leave this...

 How we roll at the Mall for a quick errand
 Love this video I captured of her conquering this playground toy

Never give up!
 Perks of multiple kiddos, and one Mama for 4 bedtimes. 
 Another fun project I completed with the help of Kari! Thank you!!
 This girl is beautiful!
 Excited to get word that Daddy landed safely and is on his way home!
 Emma's bus stop bestie, Harper!
 Mason's ready for game day! Put me in coach!
 Johnnie fans!!
 Celebratory Shots for the completion of Emily's masters!!
 My favorite Johnnie
 Libby love
 So fun that Alisha came down for a visit, our shirts rock!
 Grandma and 6/8 grandkids!
 My mom and George gave us these tickets at part of a Christmas present, was so fun to be all together...even if "my" team didn't win!  Thankful for seats in the shade!
 Afternoon walks with the Little Lady
 I've started some Emmaisms:

Flip Flops:


Meatballs:
Water Fountain:
Cucumber:
Sandwich

We made it over to visit Delores and wish her a Happy Birthday! Always so great to see her and to catch up! We sure miss her being just 2 doors down!!
 Part of my Tuesday morning group at church sending a "you can do it" text to a member in our group who was in labor with Baby #5!! Way to go Nicki, so awesome to meet Baby Girl Tatum today, at only a week old!!


Happy Fall Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment