Friday, December 9, 2016

Sally's Biggest Fans

On Tuesday, Sally had her Advent Program at school.  Doors open at 5:15 and the students needed to be to their rooms between 5:30 and 5:50.  Reid had to meet me at the church, which meant I had to get the girls fed and ready on my own...let's just say, if we have a 4th girl and I have to put on 4 pairs of tights next year, we will be late :)

Proud of our sweet Sally and her passion to sing! Also love that it is so churchy and not such a big, over the top, production.  Keeps the true meaning of Christmas!

She's the front row, second one in from the right. Once Emma discovered I had my phone in church, it was game over...

 Sally's Biggest Fans!
 It's a toss up who loves Layla and Anna more, Emma or Sally :)
 Sweet Sweet 2nd Graders!

Happy 2nd week of Advent!

**Baby's 31 weeks! Holy buckets is it rolling around and kicking and moving! Fun to feel AND watch.  Soaking it alllllllllll in! **

Happy FriYay!

No comments:

Post a Comment