Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Mommy's Little Helper

We got started with our Christmas Cookies this weekend. It's fun that Sally is actually old enough to really be a true help.  Well, most of the time

Very carefully placing one rolo on each pretzel

Little Mouse had to have a quick taste of a few of them, even after Mommy told her she could have just one

She moved to the floor, right next to Mommy so I could make sure there was no more taste testing

Daddy had to make a run for us for more flour.  Sally declined the offer to go along to stay back and help Mommy.  Libs was very excited to have her Daddy all to herself.  Meanwhile, at home Sally told me I'm the best Mommy ever.  I told her I really appreciate her help and she responds with, "I'm really trying my hardest. I love you mommy!" Melted heart!

Thanks Nana for the matching aprons!

Sally making bracelets and necklaces

Big Sister made a "Libby" necklace.  Libs approves!

No comments:

Post a Comment