Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Magic

I love the magic of Christmas.  I love how I couldn't sleep this morning because I was excited that Saint Nicholas had come for the girls.  I even got a surprise too--Thanks Reid, I mean Saint Nick :)

This also meant the start to our Elf On The Shelf, Rusty.  Daddy helped with the creativity.

I wonder how many pairs of shoes will be under our tree come 10 years from now

Part of the girls' bedtime routine the other night was slow dancing to Christmas music.  I remember anxiously awaiting the arrival of this little one!!

How much this one has matured in a year!

We do believe!


Happy girls!

Sally trying to get Libby to look at the camera and smile!
Yesterday Sally received an email from Santa.  If you haven't done this yet, I HIGHLY recommend it!! The Portable North Pole
 
She was so enthralled! She made sure to show Santa her Mommy.  I also love the look she gives me when Santa asks her if she's been a good girl since last Christmas.  Sister knows she's got some work do to!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment