Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Blessed

We had a wonderful Christmas Break up at Nana and Grandpa's! 

We were surprised with a trip to Disney World!!!

We will be going next year over Thanksgiving.  The whole gang is going, Nana, Gpa, our Family and Marc's (Reid's brother) Family!  As some of you may know, I've never been to Disney World.  We joked that we would go there for our Honeymoon and then I've teased Reid that my 30th birthday is my golden birthday, so he could surprise me with it.  What I'm trying to say is, I'm not sure if I'm more excited for the girls or for me :)  Either way, how lucky are we??!! Thank you Nana and Grandpa for making dreams come true!

We're still getting back into the swing of things, catching up on sleep {it wouldn't be Christmas without someone getting sick.  Sally a cold and poor Libby, the flu} and making room for all of the new toys Santa brought.

Here are the highlighted Family pictures.

Celebrating Grandma Gen's 90th!!!

Heading to Christmas Mass

Our more than generous Host and Hostess!!
A very Merry Christmas
Thank you Nana and Grandpa for a wonderful Christmas! Many memories were created!

We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

It's a BOY!!! Introducing my newest nephew!! Bobby Nash!! He finally arrived on Friday, December 21st, weighing in at 10lbs 7oz!!!!! Way to go Jenny, you're a rockstar!!

What is it with the Moran girls and big babies?! We have yet to beat my mom, as Joey was 10lbs 13 ounces!!

1 comment:

  1. What is it with kids getting sick during every important holiday? Finn was puking on the 23rd. UGH.

    What a wonderful, wonderful Christmas gift for your family! Sally is going to FLIP. Oh, and I have no doubt you will beat your mom's record with #3 or #4 :-)

    ReplyDelete