Monday, November 5, 2012

Girl Time

Sally went North with Daddy this weekend.  She stopped at Nana and Grandpa's and Reid continued North to go Deer Hunting with his family.

That left just Mommy and Libby at the Craigmile Crew.  I hosted {with the help of girlfriends} a baby shower for Meghan.  It was a lot of fun to be able to hang out with the girls all the while knowing I had a low key weekend the rest of the weekend.

This is her "I know I'm being naughty grin" as she drops food on the floor

Waiting for the girls to arrive

The whole gang.  So excited for Baby Brown to arrive!

Meggers stayed over so we got to enjoy her company into Saturday

Happy Pants to have so much one on one attention!

The weekend wouldn't be complete without a main drain clogged. {Same thing happened three years ago}  Luckily we have Service Plus through Centerpoint so it was covered! Phew!  Good thing I didn't have any plans to go anywhere as they give you a 2:30pm-midnight window that they will come!  Luckily I didn't have to stay up until midnight as he came at 6:30.
How did your extra hour effect your weekend?  Libby had a case of the sillies:

**all I was doing was blowing a piece of hair out of my face...

No comments:

Post a Comment