Friday, November 9, 2012

Craftastic

I've been in a bit of a crafty mood. Nothing fancy, just little fun things here and there. Mixed in with trying some new easy recipes.

We made hand prints out of the salt, flour, water mix.  Haven't decided what we will do with them yet, once I do I'll post a picture on here.

Here's the beginning stages of a fun little Thanksgiving sign we're going to frame and put up somewhere.  Do you know the Mr. Turkey and Mr. Duck song? 


Sally's hand is the colorful turkey and Libby's hand is the duck


Slippers, thank you Lizzy Lou!

Fluff Ball, so excited to be back at the park!

I had Ellen on in the background and Sally goes, "Hey Mommy, is that Jesus?!"

Uncle Joey stopped by to play for a  bit and borrow Mommy to help pick out a dress shirt and tie for a wedding this weekend.  Send us pictures Uncle Joey! Love how I caught the way Libby so looks up to her sister

"I try it?!"
While I was out with Joey, Daddy and Sally had some fun...




Can't get over how much this one looks like Reid!!!


Happy Friday and Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Let me know where you got your hand print mix, Ash has one but I need to make one for Maddie! Pinterest?

    ReplyDelete