Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Twenty Eight

I had a great day yesterday, turning 28.  Reid did a wonderful job making me feel special and appreciated-Thank you! He was nice enough to take the day off of work since he had class in the evening. {He didn't want to be gone from 7am-10pm on my birthday}


I woke up to this :)
 We had a little fun with the tripod my mom and George got us for our camera :)


Sally thought it was hilarious that we had to hurry and the camera took the picture itself!

A true picture of what our days are like

My girls...Libby's not so sure what she gets to be a part of...

Had to go to Yum! for a cupcake.  Sally didn't mind

A big thank you to the Lindberg's for having us over last night so we could continue to celebrate while Reid was at class. 

Also, thank you to all of you for the kind words in your cards, texts, emails, phone calls, and Facebook Messages.  Really makes a girl feel loved on her special day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment