Thursday, January 26, 2012

I can do this

I think I can I think I can I know I can I know I can

I have!

Daddy's back to traveling again, for work :(  We enjoyed his almost 2 month break from school and travel.  He's back at it now.  He has class every Monday and Tuesday, which means he doesn't get home until 9:30pm.  This week he also traveled to Savannah for work.  His flight lands tomorrow night at 6pm.  We're missing him around here.

We stayed busy a few nights by playing with the Christensen girls. When the Boys are away, the Girls will Play and Pizza Night! Thank you Ladies, we had fun!

On another note, we've been getting quite a few smiles from Miss Cheekers!



"Hi Mommy"

We miss Daddy the most for our bedtime routine.  I feel guilty if Libby is awake and Sally doesn't get her one on one time for bedtime stories and prayers.  However, she certainly doesn't mind.  Last night when I came up with Libby, Sally exclaimed, "Does Libby get to come too?!! Yaaaaay!" Such a selfless little toddler

Lots of snuggle time with Mama!
Hurry home Reid, I need helping opening the applesauce jar!

1 comment: