Friday, June 17, 2011

Lake Calhoun

Yesterday was a perfect day.  Yes, the weather was great, but just our overall day yesterday was perfect! Sally was very well behaved and such a good listener.  It was the kind of day that I use to dream of as a little girl.  Being a mom, having a husband, a house, a home cooked meal.

We walked around Lake Calhoun yesterday.  This has been one of my favorite spots since I first lived in the cities, the summer of 2004.  Reid fell in love with this spot as well, when he'd come down to visit.  I took Sally and Henry there yesterday to walk around the lake and have a quick pit stop at the park.

I think Sally loves this spot as much as her mommy and daddy do!









Then Daddy got home from work and we had a delicious summer meal outside! There were smiles all around!

**We heard the little one's heartbeat this morning.  150 bmp, which to me, means nothing.  I know they say 140 range is usually boy and 160 range is usually a girl.  However, Sally's heart rate was always 135-140, so we're always in for a surprise, which we love!**

Reid and I have a date night tonight! Hooray! We're so excited! It's been forever since it has just been the two of us.  We're hoping that the weather will cooperate so we can eat on the patio by a lake somewhere!

Happy Father's Day weekend to all of the dads out there!! Sally will be celebrating her daddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment