Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Great-Grandma Bea

My Grandma recently moved to an assisted living "apartment."  The move was rough on her, and rightfully so, who wants to leave their house with all of their memories, for good?  However, deep down, she knew it was time.  It wasn't safe for her to live by herself.  I know my grandma, and her children, are sleeping much more soundly, knowing she's exactly where she's suppose to be.

On our way to Alex last weekend, we stopped to see her new digs.  Of course, if Sally was looking and smiling, my grandma wasn't and if my grandma was looking and smiling, Sally wasn't.  These were the best pictures I could get...

Showing her she knows her colors

"How old are you?"

Checking each other out

Thanks for letting us stop by, Grandma.  We'll be back soon to visit again!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I think she secretly loves where she's at. :) I'm sure there will be lonley/sad moments, but hopefully they pass quickly. We will visit a lot this summer!

    ReplyDelete