Friday, June 24, 2011

BUBBLES!

We went on a field trip with some friends to the Children's Museum. Holy cow, that place is cool! Why have I never been? The kids had a great time, not to mention they behaved like little angels!!

I took a bunch of pictures, but couldn't resist sharing my favorite of Sally blowing a bubble!



Daddy is back in town! Yay!

We kept up with our streak of something happening out of the ordinary.  Sally got her foot stuck in her crib railings.  She found the smallest slot by the corner and wedged her foot in.  She's done this before, but not in this spot, or this bad.  I thought I was going to have to take apart the crib to get her foot out.  I ended up picking her up and sliding her foot a different way and it slipped out.  It was like a jigsaw puzzle gone bad!!  I was afraid to set her down to have her walk, in fear she broke her foot.  All ended well, but again, nothing like this ever happens unless Reid is out of town!

Hopefully Sally will be on her best behavior as she'll be staying with Mama Nash and company this weekend.  Reid and I will be heading North to celebrate the marriage of Kyaura, Sally's version of Kyle and Laura.  We're excited for a fun filled weekend.  Sally wanted to send them a special message...


Happy Sunny (finally!!) Weekend!

1 comment: