Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Two Tu Tus for Two, Almost-Two-Year-Olds!

As many of you know Sally and her cousin, Lucy, are only two weeks apart.  Lucy turns two on Easter Sunday. Since we'll all be home together we are also going to be celebrating the girls turning two.  Why not have a tu-tu party for the two year olds?

Have you seen the going rate for some tu-tus?  They range anywhere from $25-$45.  That seemed a little crazy for me, so I asked my good friend Tiffany if she could help us out with some tu-tus.  She sent me the link of what she wanted to do and I loved it.  I also thought, hmmm, that doesn't seem so hard.  You guys, I made two tu-tus all.by.myself! It was so fun and Sally loves them! 



I thought about combining the two colors, but thought it would be fun to have two different tu-tus instead of two of the same.  It was so easy, you can do it too!  Take a look here.  Oh, and by the way, EACH tu-tu was a total of $6, SIX DOLLARS!!

1 comment: