Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Minnesota Blood

My mom took me shopping on Saturday for my birthday gift. I felt a little bit like Pretty Woman!

While I was out, Reid was back at the fort with Sally. He took her outside to play and would send me pictures throughout the day. We all know that Dads play differently. Take a look at one of the first things he did with Sally outside...

He said she loved it.  She would laugh and laugh and ask for it again and again!

Throughout the weekend she would ask to go outside every chance she could.  She loved learning how to shovel and to pile snow in a bucket.  She refused to come in...was out for over an hour, smiling and laughing the entire time!
Start 'em young!

Miss Monkey! Our friends Pat and Tiff gave us this when we first found out we were pregnant with Sally.  They know our love for Monkeys =)

A quick video of her piling the snow in the bucket!

No comments:

Post a Comment