Tuesday, February 15, 2011

C is for Cookie!

I love this first picture. Sally had her buddy, Lucy, over for the Superbowl. Since it's kind of like a holiday we gave them dessert too. We told them to sit down and they could have a cookie.  I think we could have told them to roll over and play dead too =)


I've known for some time that Target gives out free cookies to kids.  I haven't taken Target up on that until last week.  Sally has a very good memory with associations.  She'll recognize where we are in the car and say what she's about to see.  Church=Jesus, ECFE=Lucy and Library=Goose (a Mother Goose stuffed animal at story time).  No matter how much time lapses between each visit, she'll remember.  So I don't want her to assume that every time we go to Target she gets a cookie.  On this particular visit she was extra antsy and I had an extra long list and Daddy was getting new contacts so I stooped to that level.  By the look on her face, she was glad I did!
Yesterday was Valentine's Day, how can you not share a treat on this day? Plus we got the cookies from our friends, Kyle and Laura.  Laura is a dietitian, so they must be healthy, and ok to eat in moderation, right Laura? =)
"I Looooooove Valentime's Day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment