Thursday, February 3, 2011

Meggers!!

One of my best friends got engaged last night, Meggers!!

If you've ever met her, you'd understand how very much deserving she is of love! She is a selfless person who is always genuinely excited for everyone else.  She's the first to call to congratulate if something exciting happened, and she's the first to call if you need someone to listen.  She's an amazing friend and I'm so so blessed to have her in my life! I couldn't be more thrilled for her.  Dan, you're one lucky guy! Congratulations you two!

You'd think these next two pictures have nothing to do with Meggers, or "Marsh" as Sally calls her, but on one of her visits she brought Sally this train.  It's one of her favorite toys.  She likes to bring the kitty for a ride. 
**both pictures were taken on my phone and it doesn't do so well with movement!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Jackie! Thank you so much for your kind words! I made the mistake of reading the post while I was sitting at my desk. As I was reading it I started to cry and my kids were all looking at me! Thank you so much for writing such beautiful words. I am so grateful you're in my life and that I'm able to share in your family moments! You're an amazing friend and I can't wait for you to be a part of our special day!!! Love you Jacks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome Meggers! I hope the kiddies and staff are celebrating YOU today! Hooray, it's finally your turn!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second what Jackie wrote! We are all SO HAPPY FOR YOU MEGS! WE are so excited and can't wait for the big day! You are so special to all of us and we love you and that man of yours dearly! :)

    Beautiful writing Jacks! Thanks for sharing w/ all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously!!!! We are so happy and proud! Well said Jackie!

    ReplyDelete