Friday, January 21, 2011

Sly Grin

As I've stated before, Sally L-O-V-E-S to read! She picks the same books over and over and then one week those books will change.  This week it has been her Nursery Rhyme books.  She also loves to read it to me.  So funny how she'll remember and copy so many of the things I do for each song, based on just looking at the picture.  She's very sweet and innocent in this video until she spots the remote.

Take a look at those eyes.  She knows what's up! I do have to say, I love the fact that when she's doing something she's not suppose to, she'll shake her head and say, "No No No" as she's about to do it.  If she finds something that she knows she's not suppose to have, she'll grab it and I'll hear her little pitter patter, snicker snicker, as she comes to show me what she has, with the same sly grin on her face as you see at the end of the video.  I'm glad she's not a hider.  You know, one that does something naughty and tries to hide the fact they did it, or they get really quiet in the other room.  I can only hope she'll continue this way into her teen years and always feel comfortable sharing with Reid and I what she's doing, good or bad.

Have a wonderful weekend! Stay warm if you're in MN.  If not, be thankful you didn't wake up to a temperature of at least -15 degrees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment