Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Towers

For the longest time, Sally only cared about knocking down her blocks. When I told Reid she finally built a tower, three high, he didn't believe me.  She finally made a tower in front of Reid this weekend, 4 high!

Yesterday she was all about tower building.  When I spotted that she had made a tower seven high I had to grab the camera.  Here she is oh so proud!

**she followed me to get the camera, that's why she's so far from her tower

She wanted to try for another.
It didn't go so well...
When the blocks fall she loves to say "Oh No! What a mess!" 
Yeah, I know, I'm turning her into her mother ;-)

1 comment:

  1. We built lots of towers when she was at Grandma's house, but none higher than 3 blocks. Good job Sally Ann!! Grandma loves you lots!!

    ReplyDelete