Wednesday, December 8, 2010

19 Months!

We're loving up our little. Yesterday, I got a sneak peak of what our toddler years may be like. She would do little naughty things that she knew she shouldn't and when I'd tell her no and explain, she'd look and me and stare with a little smirk on her face until I'd either start laughing or look a way. What a little stinker!

We're loving how much she's able to understand and how much she's able to talk in order to get her point across. Our favorite phrases are "All done" and "I don't know." She especially has figured out the "all done" and how she can use it in other ways. If Daddy is wrestling a little too much she'll say "All done." When we get back from communion at church she'll say "All done."

Crazy to see and think about how much she has learned and grown in a year!





Happy 1st Birthday to Bryn! Can't believe it's already been a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment