Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Snowflakes

Our neighbors so graciously gave us this kid's table.  Their girls are growing up and have outgrown it so they decided to pass it on to Sally.  She wanted to warn me that there was some coloring marks on the table.  All the better! 

Sally loves to color.  When she sees a pen, pencil or crayon she'll walk around for five minutes saying "calllooo can, calllooo can." {Color crayon}  She kicks her legs with excitement when I ask if she wants to color.  However, remember, I said I'm borderline OCD. I love to watch the girl color, but it makes me nervous of where else she might color.  No need to worry about getting it on her "new" table! We're happy all around.

While we were snowed in we got some use out of her table.  I told Reid it was up to him to think of the art project :) He decided on making a snowflake with her hands.  You know, because each snowflake is different, and the snowflakes Sally created are extra unique because they are made with her finger prints.  Can't be duplicated! Good thinking Daddy!

We especially like that the chairs are the perfect size. Mommy and Daddy can still fit on them without being uncomfortable!

We put the exersaucer into storage and put this table in it's place.  Mommy shed a few tears. Time goes so quickly!

She's getting so big!

No comments:

Post a Comment