Thursday, December 23, 2010

I almost forgot, but not really!

I almost forgot that today is the anniversary of my first day of being a stay-at-home-mom.  I almost forgot, but not really, because I'm reminded every day when our little lady wakes up.  How my heart flutters with excitement as to what we're going to do today.  What is she going to do that's going to make me laugh, cry, pull my hair out, and laugh some more.  It's the hardest job I'll ever do, but oh, it's the best job I'll ever have.  The rewards are endless!! 

However, I don't want this to be about me.  It's about my other half, my better half.  The one who allows me to be home with our little.  The one who works his butt off every single day because he knows how much it means to us, to me, to be here with her.  He'd do anything and give anything to make sure his girls are happy and you know what?  He does a pretty darn good job!  Thanks Daddy (Reid) for all that you do for our family, so that you could make Mommy's dreams come true, and mine too! You're one of a kind! We love you!

Love,
Your Girls!




1 comment:

  1. Very precious and sweet of you and your mommy, Sally~ He loves his girls like crazy!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete