Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Miss Messy

Sally's thoughts about MN's Fall weather!

Ready to go outside and play!

I went  downstairs to quick change the laundry and came up to this

Uh-Oh, am I in trouble?

Oh good, mom has the camera, in that case-CHEEEESE!

Sally loves to color and write on paper so I thought why not throw some paint in the mix.  However, if you know me (and how we were raised), I'm not super relaxed about a possible mess.  My sister has similar feelings check it out here, as well as my brother.  He was here watching a laughing because he was feeling the same "oh boy" as I was.

We took the craft outside so it wouldn't be as big of a deal if she missed the paper. I would dip the brush, try to help place it in her hand, but she insisted to grab the end with the paint and then try and put it in her mouth.  Mind you, all of this paint is washable so she could have gotten in everywhere and it would have come out no problem.

She did well all things considering, but I think we'll continue to stick to crayons for a while...

Notice the foot right on the fresh paint and how she's pulling away-"I do it!"

Shortly after this picture perfect picture we "fought" with the brush and she ended up painting her face!
**Thanks Nana and Grandpa for the adorable outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment