Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Climber

Sally loves helping me with laundry by sorting "Mommy, Daddy, Sally!" She's very much into labeling things around the house and who they belong to.  The other morning we went upstairs to go make the bed and she saw some of Reid's laundry on the floor.  She pointed and said "Daddy!" Then she looked at me, tilted her head and said "Non-knee!" (naughty)
 She's getting taller and taller each day and is realizing it is opening up a whole new world...for mommy too! She can reach more things up high, or on the table and she's able to get herself on the couch to sit like a big girl.  She thought it was pretty great when she climbed on to the table downstairs.  Sorry for the quality of pictures, I only had my phone and I feared if I ran up to get my camera we'd be taking a trip to the Doctor.


No comments:

Post a Comment