Friday, October 29, 2010

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E Mickey Mouse, Mickey Mouse!


This was the first time we tried the costume on.  Not a fan of the hood...sensitive Sally or claustrophobic like her  mom?

Help Mom, I don't like these big hands!

After much practice of wearing the costume at home and being pleasantly distracted by toys and friends at ECFE she was a champ!

Can you please help me with the hands so I can get dinner prepared?!


All the kids would laugh at each other not knowing they looked just as silly!


Love you Daddy!

Love this picture of her :)

Just got done giggling at herself in the mirror
Happy Halloween to everyone out there! I'm sure we'll have many more Mickey pictures to post after the weekend, as well as some Jack O'lanterns. Give lots of treats to the trick-o-treaters!

**Thank you Nana and Grandpa for finding this awesome costume at a garage sale!

1 comment:

  1. Hillarious!! Made my day! Love you my little Mickey-Sally!!

    ReplyDelete