Friday, July 9, 2010

This week's favorite moments

**Sally and I were walking down the sidewalk with her walker, and my neighbor asked me out of the blue if I smiled through my entire pregnancy. My response, Yes!, the entire time, I loved it, every minute of it. I'm looking forward to being pregnant again...not just yet though. The reason she asked? Because Sally smiles all.the.time, at anyone and at no one. She even smiles in her sleep. :)

**Sharing a popsicle after nap, outside in the shade on the lawn chair. We were giggling so hard when the juice would run down our chins and drip all over us. Stickiness is part of summer...even for neat freaks like me!

**Sally has been saying Daddy and Da Da for quite some time now. She even says "Hi Daddy" when he walks in the door from work, or in the mornings when she wakes up. It melts his heart....okay, it melts my heart too. I can't get mad, 9 times out of 10 she prefers me over anyone else. BUT, the other day I was making dinner and she was crawling around, crawled to my leg, pulled herself up (love when she does this!), patted my leg and said "Mamamama." I can't imagine how I'll feel the first time she says 'I love you.'



2 comments:

  1. Hi, Sally! Great photos, little angel! Nana and I went to mass with your daddy this morning. He misses you and your mommy very much and is eagerly awaiting see you this afternoon. Daddy has a surprise for you and your mommy from Nana! HHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMM?? What could that be. Hugs to you and your momma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so sweet the way she pats your leg and says mama! Stay like that when you grow older Sally, and your mom will be happy! -Suh + Claire

    ReplyDelete