Thursday, July 29, 2010

Cha Cha Changes

We finally got around to painting our front door. It was too much white before.

I was at a friend's house and saw polka dots in her little girl's room. Loved it and got some for Sally. I know it might be a little much, but aren't you suppose to go all out when it's a little girl? :) I also added pictures of Sally on her shelf. Yep, they are both her! She looks so different from a newborn to a one year old!
I didn't do all the walls, just one and a quarter.

Sally has also popped 4 more teeth through, all on the top! Yay, we're up to 6 teeth now! I don't have any pictures of them because she doesn't like to show them off quite yet!


1 comment:

  1. I like the polka dots! Maddie has brown and pink in her room! :) And Ash has painted ones in hers

    ReplyDelete