Thursday, July 8, 2010

Celebrating Life!

No, I don't have dirt on my face, it's a mosquito!

The one-the-only, Aunt Kathy! We were being silly (what's new?!) and dancing. It must have been an "old school" song!

She needed some cheering up...

Sally missed the nights, in that, she slept through them. She was down at 7 and was up at 8 (I know, we're lucky). Here she is one morning happy as can be, eating her breakfast. Queen of the thrown!
Here are a few videos, if you'd like to see more you can go to my you tube page here.

Grandma Nancy celebrating life, but not aware she's being recorded doing it :)


Maddie enjoying her dip off her leg, she's got the cutest little voice!



Lastly, Grandma Peggy celebrated life by taking it to the extreme. She did the tire swing. My creative cousin thought of the idea of using another rope to pull up the tire swing...FROM THE DECK! Check back to a previous post where I took a picture of "the cabin" and you can see how high it went up! Most of us went on the swing and I got most of the videos that you can check out at the you tube site! Way to go Grandma!


1 comment:

  1. I almost peed my pants laughing at the video of you on the tire swing. HAHAHAHA. Why didn't you post that one? HAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete