Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Splash Pad

We are fortunate, that where we live there are parks every where! Within in a mile radius of our house there are give or take 7 parks! One of these parks happens to be a splash pad. We decided to check it out on Sunday. Sally loves the water, and I think it will be even better once she can fully walk on her own. She loved watching all of the crazy kids. Reid and I, however, were not too thrilled with some of the kids.

See that super soaker contraption thing in the background? Yep, a kid DRENCHED me with it (I didn't have my suit on either!) Where was his mother? Reid made a valid point...

Why is it that we always ask where a kid's mother is, couldn't he have been there with his dad?

"I'm going to getchew mom!"











Here's another "water" thing from the weekend. I love the drink called Bootleggers, and we decided to try and make it on our own. We continued to add water throughout the night and it was a bit tart to begin with. They were yummy though! You can find the recipe here!



Speaking of water, I could have used some on my run this morning. Holy humidity!!! I was so close to stopping at a random person's house and drinking from their garden hose. Even my hands were sweating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment