Thursday, January 15, 2015

Loving the Ordinary

We're enjoying our plain and boring days.  I especially love ordinary days.  It allows me to really take a step back and watch my kiddos, see how much they've grown.  And oh my goodness are they seeming older and older every day!

Sally and Libby recently discovered calculators.  Who would have thought that would bring hours of entertainment!


Kari, Haddie and Aubrey came over yesterday morning.  It was a wonderful play date! We surprisingly got in a lot of good conversation too!  So fun going through this stage of life together, we heart you!! Thanks for trekking your kiddos all the way to our house!

and Sally makes 5, FIVE girls :)

Mom, can you take a picture of just me?


My heart still has a little tug on it each morning as I wave to Sally as her bus pulls away. There goes another day that she's getting older.  But my heart skips a beat each afternoon when I hear the breaks of her bus stop in front of our house.  Greeted with a bubbly, happy, Kindergartner, my kindergartner :)


Libby didn't have school today, so we enjoyed a clean the house in your jammies kind of day :)  But first we played

Oh Hi, I slept 16!!! hours last night, waking to eat only twice.  The craziest part is that is started at 3pm!!
 I still see pieces of baby, mixed with toddlerhood!
 Morning Giggles

I could just squeeze her forever, but I'm afraid I might love too hard and pop her head off.  I remember this exact same feeling with her big sisters.



This girl, she's got me already!

That is all.  Have a lovely day, HEAT WAVE, ABOVE!!! freezing temperatures today!  If you're lucky, I'll be back tomorrow with a 3 month post for Emma!

No comments:

Post a Comment