Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Transitioning to one nap

The dreaded transition.  Is seems like the never ending transition.  For a little while Libby has been having only one good nap for the day and then either not sleeping or it is a big fight to get her to sleep for a second nap.  Sally transitioned right around this age as well.  It was just easier with her because it was nicer outside so we could go outside and to the park to "keep her awake."  Once the transition is done, I know I'll love it, to have a WHOLE morning to go anywhere and do anything.  Not to mention the time when Sally is at Preschool, to run errands with just Libby.  Slowly but surely we'll get there, at least I hope!

Daddy and Libby, first day with one nap

She's happy right now, what will it be like 3 days from now?

Libbers, totally content playing on her own

Even if others are in the room

Sally, always needing to be interacting with someone.  Is that a first child thing?

Miss Diva trying on sunglasses as Kohl's while Daddy got his hair cut

My superbowl Snuggle Bunny.  What was your favorite commercial? That's why we watch it, isn't it?
 
Daddy's superbowl Snuggle Buddy!
 

2 comments:

  1. I seriously don't even remember the transition to one nap for either of my older boys. That's not good. Ha. Good luck. Hopefully it will develop into a 3 hour nap or something amazing.

    My favorite commercial was the Jeep commercial.

    And yes it must be an oldest child thing because i constantly have to entertain jack. Finn is so wonderful at entertaining himself. It's frustrating. Hence why I send jack to pre-k five days a week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big Libby is getting! She's turning into such a little girl!

    ReplyDelete