Friday, February 8, 2013

Love

I'm loving that this I got to meet this little Lady (Haddie) and that she and her family are back to MN for good!!

Even her shirt says love


Love the newborn cry...when it's not your own...in the middle of the night ;)

Newborn snuggles
I'm loving this one nap thing with Libbers! We got to spend extra one on one time on Thursday while Sally was at preschool. 

A baby no more

Love her eyes!

She loved being able to sit in the front of the stroller

Trying to be less momish...here and there :)
I'm loving that Sally's preschools aren't afraid of extra work.  They had the kids dress in old clothes and splatter paint all of paper.  A memory Sally won't ever forget

The final product

Love that I don't have to worry a bit when Daddy is with his girls.  He's a really good dad. Extra story time with Sal Pal  before bed


I love my job!

I'm also loving that it's Friday and the sun is shining!

Happy Sunshiny weekend, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment