Tuesday, February 12, 2013

S'getti Night

Apparently when it is spaghetti night you only wear a white undershirt...


 I was inspired by my sister's picture of Lucy's sock bun.  I had to try it out...


 The one nap is still going pretty well.  The only downfall is she's more needy and whiney right before dinner time...
"uhuhuhuhuh UP!?"

Perty in Purple

Slowly but surely she's getting there.  We're in no rush...just by summer, please


Still a favorite toy, thank you Uncle Joey!


 Sally was due for another check up at the dentist! She rocked it! Thank you Mary for recommending such an awesome Pediatric Dentist office!


 
**Happy Happy 26th Birthday Uncle Joey!!! We'll see you in a little bit for a birthday breakfast!!! xxo

1 comment:

  1. I love the sock bun! I wish I could do that - my hair fell out when I turned 35, blech! haha I'll stick to my volumizing spray lol I love the piggies on Libby!!!

    ReplyDelete