Friday, July 13, 2012

Tons of Fun

We have had a pretty low key week, but lots of photo opportunities


We made cloud sand...just flour and baby oil. Sally was a big fan

Story time in the shade
"Look at me mom, I'm like a mermaid"



Our Neighbor Nolan came over to play.  Making "cupcakes" in this picture

Silly Faces


Yesterday a local shop area had a little carnival for kids so we went to check it out with Tiffany and Izzy, Daddy came once he was off work.
She could jump for days


"Mommy, can I have one?" {bunnies}

Doing Yoga to the "Napping House"



"A pretty red flower, please"

"Hello, what's your name? Do you want to be my friend? I'm Sally"



"Pretty please?"




We had a successful trip to the dentist this morning, but I didn't want to overload with pictures.  Check back Monday :)

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment