Monday, July 16, 2012

First Dentist Visit

Yuck, is there anything worse than going to the dentist and getting your gums poked and prodded?  Well when your three year old is going for the first time, you have to pretend it is F-U-N!

Sally did GREAT! Better than I thought, heck better than I would have done.  She was very patient when waiting for at least 30 minutes in the chair for the dentist to have a quick look.

The dentist was very impressed with how well she was talking {and cooperating}.  She brought it up to me again, as I had my appointment after Sally's.  "I just can't get over how well she communicates.  I bet you have to talk to her like a regular adult.  I've never had a child ask me how old I was, but really it only makes sense.  If I'm going to ask her she has every right to ask me back."

You know the game "Hi, what's your name? How old are you?"  Well, Sally asks the same questions right back, not understanding you don't really ask adults how old they are :)

Checking out the fish in the waiting room

Such a big girl



So brave

Libbers did a fabulous job just hanging out for an hour!!

First Visit was a success!

Say ahhhhhh


Happy 7 Months to Miss Libbers...more pictures of her to come later today!

1 comment: